PTA MEETINGS: Second Thursday of the Month (October-May) at 6:30pm in the Library. Please check our Calendar to confirm this month’s meeting date and location.
The PTA is YOU. It’s made up of parents, teachers, guardians, school staff, extended family and community members.
What does the PTA really do?
The PTA is committed to making the Burcham experience the best it can be for all our students. We do this by funding and running a number of programs. Here are just a few:
- Off-campus field trip funds (offered to all grades)
- Reflections & Meet the Masters art programs
- Paw Shop and Book Fairs
- Family events such as Welcome BBQs, Trunk-or-Treat, our Pancake Breakfast and Spring Carnival
- Health & Safety programs like Red Ribbon Week (an anti-drug campaign) & Bike Safety
- Walk-Thru’s (a special on-campus history program for 4th & 5th graders)
- Fitness Challenge
- Talent Show
We have also made some notable purchases in the past few years:
- Lunch table shade covers, new K-8 Marquee (we have since returned to a K-5 school), and document cameras (now in all classrooms)
Meet our 2013-2014 Burcham PTA Board
President: Vince Gulino
Vice President of Membership: Jennifer Jaquess
Vice President of Communications & Outreach: Christine Gibson
Secretary: Monique Greer
Treasurer: Doreen Wallters
Financial Secretary: Jennifer Abro
Correspondence Secretary: Judi Kurtovich
Historian: Amanda Waytas
Parliamentarian: Ana Fisette
Contact the PTA Board at firstname.lastname@example.org
or leave a message at 562-344-5610 and someone will return your call asap!
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here