Can’t wait to see everyone on Friday at Trunk-or-Treat from 6-8pm. This is
wonderful Burcham tradition where kids have fun and families connect! We
will have a hot dog dinner available for purchase at the event so bring:
$3 per person if you plan to eat there.
If you’ve never participated in the event before, it’s pretty simple. Kids walk
from vehicle to vehicle “Trunk-or-Treating”.
Families also have the option to participate by
- Parking their vehicle on a designated part of campus by the cafeteria
- Decorating their trunk and
- Passing out candy to the kids. Make your decorations as elaborate or as simple as you like.
- Set up starts as early as 3:30 pm on Friday, Oct. 28 (but no later than 5:30 to allow time to get your vehicle in place.)
We still have additional opportunities to help out! Here’s what’s still needed…
- Donate paper bags for candy
- Sort candy into paper bags for each car that is decorated…pass out at 6pm on Friday night
- Leader for a costume parade and/or contest…create awards/copy ones from last year
- Leader for a carved pumpkin contest…create awards/copy ones from last year
- Haunted Hall organizer…The Griffith Family needs help to get this going! Please contact Jennifer Jaquess (email@example.com) if you want to help. It’s a lot of work to set up and take down
- Haunted Hall decorators/clean up and helpers during the event
- Cover lunch tables/decorate (bring a roll of shipping tape and scissors)
- Donate candy/treats for the event
Contact Jennifer Jaquess at firstname.lastname@example.org to help out with any of the above.
Thanks again to EVERYONE who have already chipped in or plan to volunteer . Your efforts help make it a special night for our Burcham
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here